In our Paediatric Health Centre, all childhood and adolescent illnesses are treated from birth to the point in time when our patients no longer want to "go to the Paediatrician". Our medical philosophy is to only carry out examinations in case of clear questions resulting in therapeutic consequences.
Therapeutic measures are clearly justified and alternative approaches discussed. Parents are always involved in every diagnostic and therapeutic concept.
For special illnesses, we work closely with special outpatient Practices (in Düsseldorf, Essen, Neuss and Cologne). For major Paediatric surgical issues, we cooperate with the Florence Nightingale Hospital.
Where in-patient treatment is necessary we co-operate closely, but not exclusively, with the Children's Practice of the Florence Nightingale Hospital in Düsseldorf Kaiserswerth.
We take our time
In addition to providing treatment for acute health problems, we also provide the following services:
- Paediatric care from U2 to U11
- Youth Examinations J1 / J2 and Youth Counseling. For girls these can be performed preferably by Dr. med. Baumgart or Dr. med. Lilien-Schmidt and for boys by Dr. Lilien-Waldau
- Check-up examinations such as sports examinations, kindergarten examinations etc.
- All vaccinations
- Ultrasound examinations (skull, thyroid, hip and abdominal organs)
- All laboratory tests
- Hearing and eye test
- Prick test, pulmonary function test
- Nutritional counseling
- Travel advice
Furthermore, we are also more than happy to provide second opinions should you be seeking this. Naturally, we also welcome new patients at any time.
Psycologist H. Brauer:
Clarification, consultation and therapeutic discussions on the following questions:
- Developmental delays / disorders
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- School problems with questions of concentration and/or performance problems and/or intellectual performance
- Reading/spelling disorder (LRS)
- Sleep disorders
- Emotional disorders
- Conflict situations within families
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Eating disorders
- Learning and intellectual disability
- Aggressive and oppositional behavior